It was time for a major update! So here it is:
NEW BEDDING: I Love his new bedding…perfect mix of little boy but not toddler boy.
I put most of his toys up on the top shelf of his closet to limit the free access and mess-making it causes. These bins also make for really easy cleanup…even for Jackson.
The toys that couldn't be categorized in bins especially bigger action figures and stuff are going in this fantastic toy box from Target. Super sturdy, no-slam lid, and cushion on top. Jackson LOVES it!
Last, but not least…every little boy needs: A clubhouse. Especially when his little sisters are getting a cool bunkbed and he is not….Lol
So….thats it! Jack's new room. Every time I walk past it I think about how much I Love it now.
The only problem is now when I walk past the girls room, I want to scream….. something must be done about that very SOON.
Very nice redo. Been watching some DIY network? ;) It turned out great!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know you have a blog? Yay! I'm so happy I found it :)
ReplyDelete