Alright, since it seems that everyone has a blog except our family, I decided it is time. There are probably enough shenanigans happening around here to blog about anyway. So here we go….. Blog #1: DONE.
:D Yay!!! I love that you started a blog! I think blogs are fun. I'm trying to get Julie to start one so maybe you can help me convince her, too. ;) Let me know if you have any questions about blog stuff and I'll try to help ya the best I can.
Ha Ha! That is something I always have trouble with. :( I usually try all the different ways of loading it until I get one I like. My blog choices are: "behind title and description, instead of title and description, have description placed after the image, and shrink to fit." It doesn't tell me what setting it is on now, but trial and error is how I do most of this stuff. Or try a Google search asking people on the web how to do it and you might find that someone out there did a how to post. I've found some of those.
:D Yay!!! I love that you started a blog! I think blogs are fun. I'm trying to get Julie to start one so maybe you can help me convince her, too. ;) Let me know if you have any questions about blog stuff and I'll try to help ya the best I can.
ReplyDeleteI most definitely will. How the HECK do I resize this picture?!
ReplyDeleteYea! I love reading blogs! So fun!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! That is something I always have trouble with. :( I usually try all the different ways of loading it until I get one I like. My blog choices are: "behind title and description, instead of title and description, have description placed after the image, and shrink to fit." It doesn't tell me what setting it is on now, but trial and error is how I do most of this stuff. Or try a Google search asking people on the web how to do it and you might find that someone out there did a how to post. I've found some of those.
ReplyDelete