Jared and I had a FANTASTIC time in Disneyland. It was really the first time we've left our kids for an overnighter since emma was about 8 months old. Crazy. It was hard to leave them, but after a couple of hours on the road, we were just excited to get there. We had no air conditioning in the car, so the only way to keep cool was spraying ourselves with cold water from a spray bottle! Driving through St. George and Vegas in 102 degrees was not very fun. Haha- the things we will do just to go visit Disneyland. I guess we really ARE fanatics. :)
We rode almost every ride, saw some great shows (World of Color is HIGHLY recommended) and just enjoyed spending time together. Hopefully we'll be able to go on another Mom and Dad trip before 5 more years go by.


How fun! It's hard to leave, but so nice to get away from the kids sometimes! That is terrible about the no air conditioning though! I would die! The ac in my husbands car went out this summer and I drive it to work on Friday and Saturday and want to die! And that is only a 15 minute drive!
ReplyDelete